Monday, May 31, 2010

...and that You may feed teh world through me...

all i know is that my title of thois post is a Gaither song, not sure what it is but my boss sang it. here is an update and a raw cut of what is to come.

CSM has been the most amazing experience i have ever had. i am probably hostin gmy last group this week and they have been fantastically amazing. i am def. continuing to learn a lot about myself. i could go on and on explaining what i did but really i jsut tried to serve in every aspect in every chance i got. it really has been great being back i love my co-workers and the gorups that come in and now i am leaving for camp.

this is exciting in itself....from city to country from urban to rural from students to staff. from training to training. this summer i know my perspective on the summer has changed. i love Ligonier, i love what they do i love what they offer and i love how they create an experience just like CSM does. ahhhh how my worlds will be torn apart and recreated this summer. i just don't want to forget this city and what i learned here as i battle on how to apply. a full time job with CSM would be fantastic...just sayin'

idk there is so much more i could add here but yea. last friday i spent some time alone went and saw date night...got some chipotle and as i was walking up Georgia Ave a street in D.C. i wrote this....well i think i am going to post it separate but yes... new staff at CSM is great i am hoping to at least see and meet their needs while i am here BUT i will miss them and yet i am so excited for the summer staff that i will get to interact and train with. im so pumped for my summer even though it won't be here. i am so excited to get away and reflect and just enjoy the hills of Ligonier...nto to mention some of my favorite people will be there : )

next entry is probably my last one about dc from dc.

peace and posting : )

No comments: