Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This Is The Correlation of Salvation & Love....

Unwinding Cable Car by Anberlin

I was thinking about blogging yesterday, and then remembered I had one. I am back in action, and can't wait to see what will unfold.

Toodles for now, but not for long.

Not to much is going on here as an intern, but I am seriously questioning and contemplating what is next. I am not sure what's next grad school, city life, urban ministry, traveling, camp ministry, youth ministry, journalism, so many options, and I am just asking the Lord for direction and guidance. We shall see, there's time. I'm not worried.

Enjoy life today.

Tash

2 comments:

j.p. said...

ok. I got all excited when you popped to the top of my blog watch list and I drop everything to bounce over to your site and all you have to say is that yesterday you just happened to remember that you have a blog...?

sheesh.

Tasha said...

haha. i added a little extra. more to come my friend :)