Saturday, June 11, 2011

Manifesto: ab crunches, sleepy eyes, and flavors..

well here i am blogging only ten minutes before a morning meeting we don't have but everyone things we do have so everyone is going to be there meeting.

summer has begun. staff are here. more staff are coming. God is manifesting himself here at this place.

M Dubs a.k.a Merriam-Webster says: manifest- readily perceived by senses, especially by the sense of sight, obvious.

I'd say it's pretty obvious God is present. Through the ab crunches I saw five counselors doing on the way up to the HPC. Through the sleepy eyes of leadership tends to have at the end of the week (and that counselors will have at the end of this week) and the coffee shop Flavors where I got to hangout with some amazing girls hired to work on staff.

God is all of those things. the servant hood, the leadership, the felllowship. it's nice when you can see it so clearly.

Good things are happening, people are being challenged and I am quietly in my yellow zone.

I look forward to seeing more glimpses of god in this amazing community He has brought together.

God Manifesto.




No comments: