Friday, July 15, 2011

Something Beautiful...

here are the lyrics to the needtobreathe song:

'Consume me like a fire, 'cause I just want something beautiful
To touch me, I know that I'm in reach
'Cause I am down on my knees.
I'm waiting for something beautiful

I love it. The acoustic version is definitely better. It hit me a little while ago that we are actually getting toward out halfway point this summer. That and the fact that I am leaving and probably won't be working at camp again. Not sure what to make of that.

I have been here in this community over a year now and it has been awesome. To see a good display what it means to have a family all love Christ together, working in an environment of amazing Christian men. It has really been a huge blessing to me and has rocked my world. It's beautiful.

all the things at camp, the kids, the fun, and I have been hoping and praying that something beautiful hits me when i get to chambersburg. i mean the kids will be there and so will the fun. I more so want to be able to realize the beauty of investing in a community, like i did in this one.

i will be somewhat permanent and i am going to have to settle. and that needs to be something beautiful.

spotters ready?

tashh

No comments: