Saturday, August 27, 2011

the transition.


It seems as though almost everyone I know is experiencing a transition. Myself included.

Going back.
Leaving familiarity.
Moving blindly.
Accepting jobs.
Making decisions.


We question why we are called "to this place", we pray that we can trust God 100%. As I drove to an unfamiliar place with everything I owned in the back of the truck...my thoughts changed.

Aren't we always supposed to be ready and willing to do. (whatever it may be)

Matthew 4:20 (Immediately they left their nets and followed Him) This is it, the transition. As we pick up our cross, daily (Luke 9:23, check it) we should be constantly in transition, constantly evaluating and discerning where we think the Lord is leading us, and learning to trust Him more.

The 'inbetweens' are hard. We grow weary. We don't understand. We must be obedient.

My new prayers include boldness, and willingness, to see the calling and to be obedient to it. To do. I want transitions, reevaluations, rearranging. I want to find comfort in the transitions knowing I am right where God wants me.

TO DO what He wants. TO BE where He wants me. It's enough.

embracing the transition. here I stand.

...at this time next week I will have finished up my first couple days at NETwork ministries. This is a non profit organization that emphasizes spiritual growth, learning life skills, christian leadership, and academic excellence. the community has needs. the kids have needs.

I am excited. I am scared. I am ready for the transition.


No comments: