Monday, November 22, 2010

Your name, is a strong and mighty tower....

Your Name By Philips, Craig, & Dean

This was what I typed in my iPhone one day just a note on this thing they are calling the "Gap Year" between college years and finding a career. And the other note is Perspective because well, after writing the Gap, I got a dose of humble pie.

i.hate.my.pride.

The Gap

This isn't what they said would happen. They said we'd find jobs quickly and a community easily. Things with friends wouldn't matter, and everything would be awesome. I think that it stinks a little bit.

We don't even have to call it the gap, we could call it the in between, the gap that occurs when you are young adult out of college not trained to do this 'real world' stuff. I'm not sure how you do it, but we aren't doing it right. I'm not doing it right.

Perspective

HE is to be our One and Only and I just don't know, I don't always live as though God is the all sustaining and all sufficient amazing God, even though, He's it! When it comes down to it, He's are everything, and so now I just want to say, I am sorry.

For all those times I put other people before Him, and ignored who He was. And for all those times I thought I could handle it. All by myself, I'm sorry for that too.

Done.


Natasha

No comments: