Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Riu, Riu, Chiu....

Riu Riu Chiu by David Archuletta

My favorite Christmas carol. Because of the these lyrics...

Este qu’es nascido es el gran monarca
{He who is born is a great King,}
Cristo patriarca de carne vestido
{Christ the Patriarch clothed in human flesh}
Hanos redimido con se hazer chiquito
{He has redeemed us by making himself a child}
Aunqu’era infinito, finito se hizera
{Although he is immortal, he made himself mortal.}

'Hanos redimido con se hazer chiquito' I am happy and oh so thankful to be redeemed, restored, and made new. This Christmas scene, this year I have totally taken a new approach and have new understanding of the advent/Christmas season as we call it. More So-I have realized it in comparison to the rest of my year. Not only the we should be celebrating Christ yea round hoopla, but even in little things like gifts. The things that I have don't matter and I want to not only be focused on eternal things instead of earthly, but maintain that living year round and promote it to others. There a bunch of reasons to love Christmas, but the truth about being redeemed because the King of Kings decided to come as a babe, hits me hardest.

I want to live like it's true, and live redeemed. old self-buh bye clothed in righteousness, YES PLEASE! All this is Col 3. 1-17

Anywho, Happy Christmas. May we remember that we are redeemed.

Tash

No comments: