Thursday, February 10, 2011

An brief update on life...

I don't have to much to say. Things have been good, busy, and a little out of control.

This is the part of life that I like. I am in a good place, and look forward to what's next for me. I am not sure, I really am not, but the fact that God has already gone ahead like it says in Ephesians that is more than enough. He is good. God is so good.

I think I am going to fast. I feel the need to and I think I am well overdue. I am not sure what it is going to look like, but it's coming.

God continues to be faithful, and my biggest prayer is Psalm 51:12 "Restore to me the joy of your salvation and renew a steadfast spirit within me".

Love it. Praying for it. Listening & Looking for it.

Here it comes.


Sidenote: Packers my favorite NFL team won the SuperBowl. Bragging about in my head right now.

Tash

No comments: